JUNTA DE ANDALUCIA has listed establishments that can currently stay open until 6pm.
On January 15, the President of the Andalucían Community, Juanma Moreno, announced new restrictions for the region, however, although most of the following exceptions to the general closure agreement have been in place since November 10, the Junta wishes to reiterate them.
For further information on restrictions, exceptions and safety measures for your area, please visit the mapaCOVID website.
Here is the list of exceptions to the General Closure of Commercial Establishments agreement:
• Establishments for food, beverage and basic necessities
• Health and social health establishments and services
• Pharmacies, opticians, orthopaedics and veterinary clinics
• Supply markets
• Professional and financial services
• Press, bookstore and stationery
• Petrol stations, ITV and mechanical workshops
• Hardware store
• Tobacco shops
• Technological and telecommunications equipment, and electrical appliances
• Home delivery services
• Dry cleaners and laundries
• Household employees
• May open for professional sports
• They may open for physical activity in the open air and without contact
RESTAURANTS & FOOD
• Home delivery services collection of food of a social or charitable nature
• Tourist accommodation restaurants for the exclusive use of their clients
• Canteens in hospitals
• Restaurants in training centres, workplaces and fuel stations
Today (January 25), the municipality of Marbella, along with Estepona, Alhaurin de la Torre, Manilva and Mollina have all surpassed the 1,000 infection mark and thus will be forced to close all non-essential businesses from midnight on Tuesday, January 26.
According to the new restrictions, all bars, restaurants and non-essential retail will be closed for a period of at least two weeks.
The municipality will be moved into Alert Level Four, Grade Two, which means that in addition to the perimeter closure which came into effect at dawn last Wednesday, all non-essential activity will cease from midnight Tuesday, January 26.
Juanma Moreno is due to make an announcement tonight (January 25), regarding restrictions for more municipalities in the region after urging the government to allow home confinement in high risk Covid areas.
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Andalucia Lists Establishments That Can Currently Stay Open Until 6pm”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.