Three-year-old boy dies after choking on lunch in Spain

MALAGA: Hospital Materno Infantil MALAGA: Hospital Materno Infantil Google Maps

A THREE-YEAR-OLD boy has died in hospital on the Costa del Sol several days after choking on a sausage.

He was rushed to the Hospital Materno Infantil in Malaga last week after choking while eating his lunch.

Although the child and parents have lived in Malaga for some years the event has shocked the residents of Torrox as the entire maternal family is from the Axarquia town.

Karl Smallman

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page.

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

Posting comment as a guest.
0 Characters
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location

Poll of the Week

Were France worthy winners of the World Cup?

New online edition graphic

Create Costa del Sol Alert

Do you want to be the first to receive our latest news from Costa del Sol? Subscribe here.