AN eight-year-old girl is in a ‘critical condition’ after choking on a helium balloon.
EMERGENCIAS 112 Comunidad de Madrid, the child was suffocating after inhaling the balloon, before relatives and police managed to revive her on Friday night, December 18.
The drama unfolded around 7.12pm at the family home in Alcobendas, and family members immediately called 112.
When a Summa medical team arrived they managed to stabilise the little girl before she was taken to the Hospital de La Paz in Madrid in “a serious condition’.
⛑ La cadena de supervivencia FUNCIONA.
Una niña de 8 años se asfixia con un globo de helio en #Alcobendas
— 112 Comunidad Madrid (@112cmadrid) December 18, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Eight-year-old in ‘serious condition’ after choking on helium balloon”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.