Warning to British dog owners as meat laced with nails are being left on streets

0

Andy Rossy was shocked when his dog George picked up a lethal piece of ham laced with nails and metal hooks while walking his dog George in Manchester.

A dog walker was left horrified after spotting menacing pieces of ham laced with nails and metal hooks scattered on a street.

-- Advertisement --

Andy Rossy, who made the worrying find on Wednesday afternoon, is now warning other pet owners to be careful.

The owner was walking his dog George along Edward Street, when he noticed his pet sniffing something that “didn’t look right”.

He shouted when George picked up the meat as he stooped down for a closer look – and when the dog thankfully let go, was shocked to see what fell to the ground.


Luckily, George didn’t swallow the meat, but the owner was horrified to see more scattered across the streets.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police has confirmed it is aware of the incident.






LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here