ARGAN OIL is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the argan tree, which is only found in Morocco. The argan tree lives to be about 150 years old and does not start producing the fruit until it is 30 to 50 years old. Because the tree is found only in a limited area, the oil itself is quite rare.
Known Argan Oil Beauty Benefits
Many would declare that argan oil is the best beauty ingredient ever. So here are some easy ways you can include argan oil in your beauty regimen.
• Hair: Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry.
• Scalp: If you’re dealing with dry scalp, apply some oil to a cotton ball and dab your scalp with the oil. If you do this before bed, you’ll give the oil plenty of time to moisturise your scalp before you wash your hair in the morning.
• Face: It might seem scary to apply a pure oil to your face, especially if you have finicky skin, but people that have used it on their skin found it completely turned it around. Many find their complexion becomes smooth, clear and radiant, thanks to using oil as a moisturiser.
• Body: You can use argan oil for a full body moisturiser, applying just as you would a body lotion or cream. Apply the oil after you get out of your shower for the best results.
• Hands: Argan oil is a great oil to use on your hands, especially on your cuticles and on your nails if they are prone to cracking and peeling.