Lighting strikes in Almayate bedroom

0

A BOLT of lightning caused severe damages to a house in Almayate, entering the main room before going through the rest of the house. The couple who were sleeping in the main bedroom were shocked to hear a loud bang as the bolt struck the foot of the bed, creating a three-metre hole and bringing down part of the ceiling.

It then moved to the other bedroom, which was unoccupied, and to the bathroom, before leaving the house, causing damages to the inside, terrace and their vehicle.

-- ADVERTISEMENT --

Firemen propped up part of the house and evacuated the residents.

 


LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here