1 pound carrots (rainbow if available)
1 cup parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
1 teaspoon black pepper
6 carrots, thinly sliced, the long way
Salt and pepper
Chopped parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C
2. Combine parmesan, parsley and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the thinly sliced carrots, season with salt and pepper and microwave for 1 minute.
4. Coat muffin tin lightly with oil.
5. Take a slice of carrot and line the muffin tin. Repeat with more carrot slices, adding more spirals to each muffin tin until you don’t have room for more.
6. Push the parmesan mix between each spiral, this will help the carrots stick together during roasting.
7. Roast 20-25 minutes.
8. Once done, carefully remove from the muffin tin. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.