How about that staycation? Are you tentatively planning to getaway later this year? Even if you are planning a short trip you’ll know that you simply can’t travel with some pets they need to stay behind. So, plan ahead.
Take a moment to plan ahead for pet and housesitters, if you have trips planned later this year. Now is the time to get ready. We will help you as much as we can. Our philosophy is that we are all in this together. These are the steps to take:
- Register as a Homeowner on HouseSitMatch.com
- Choose a Premium account (£ 89 GB per year) to ensure you can help online when needed
- Create a profile with photos of your pet and the house
- Post a housesit advert stating your plans for next year’s holiday Covid permitting
Do you need a pet sitter in 2021? Then get started right now.
How does it work?
HouseSitMatch can help you find suitable sitters. Join our network for a small annual fee. You get ID checked for safety and then build your advert saying when you are going on holiday. Housesitters see your advert, they respond and you choose the sitter who’ll care for your pets.
Trustpilot Testimonials – 4.8 / 5 Excellent rating (New Trustpilot rating scale)
Here’s what members have said about us-
Housesit Match found us a perfect housesitter…
Housesit Match found us a perfect housesitter while we were away in Canada and we were delighted with the care and attention that Housesit Match took in helping us find the right person.
Ros Morris – Dog owner
How do you join?
Please register online via our website www.Housesitmatch.com
- Choose a membership plan – Please note prices go up soon so sign up now on subscription to secure these prices:
- Standard (DIY option) = £69 pa
- Premium (with support at each step) = £89 pa
Do you need a housesitter? Get in touch. House-sitting can be a win-win for both parties, free house and petsitting, and the experienced and checked sitters get free accommodation! Register as either housesitter or homeowner with a 50% discount using coupon code SUPER50 – an exclusive offer for readers.
To find a house pet-sitter go to www.HousesitMatch.com