Breaking News – New restrictions for Valencia region come into force tomorrow
The Valencia president Ximo Puig has announced new restrictions in the Valencian region in an attempt to slow down the spread of coronavirus. The new measures come into effect at midnight on November 7 and will last until 11:59pm on December 9.
The new restrictions are as follows:
- Bars and restaurants must limit their capacity to one third indoors and 50 per cent on outdoor terraces. Self-service and buffet service is prohibited.
- Shops and supermarkets, as well as cinemas, theatres and concert halls can operate at 50 per cent capacity
- Hotels can operate at a third of their capacity
- Outdoor playgrounds are also limited to 50 per cent, with a safety distance of one and a half meters
- All group activities can have a maximum of six participants
- Religious meetings, celebrations and agterings, including weddings and funerals have a 30 per cent capacity, with a maximum of 25 people outdoors and 15 indoors
- Non-professional sports can be carried out in groups of up to 30 people outdoors or 20 undoors, without physical contact
The president of the Generalitat, Ximo Puig said the new restrictions aim to “limit mobility and reduce social interaction.”
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Breaking News – New restrictions for Valencia region”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.
Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens.
Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered!
Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow!