Breaking News – VALENCIA closes its borders for seven days with 11 exceptions
The Valencian Community closes its borders on Friday, October 30 at noon for seven days, until November 6, with 11 exceptions to enter and leave the region. From midday, trips to and from the region are not allowed, except for “adequately justified” reasons, as published in the Official Gazette of the Generalitat Valenciana (DOGV). The 11 exceptions are as follows:
- Travel to health centres, services or establishments
- Travel for labour, professional, business, institutional or legal obligations
- Attendance at university, teaching and educational centres, including nursery schools
- Return to the place of habitual or family residence
- Assistance and care for the elderly, minors, dependents and people with disabilities / people who are vulnerable
- Travel to financial and insurance entities
- Travel to filling stations
- Urgent actions before public, judicial or notarial bodies
- Renewal of permits and official documentation or other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed
- Taking official exams / tests that cannot be postponed
- Trips due to force majeure or need
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Breaking News – Valencia closes its borders with 11 exceptions”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.
Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens.
Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered!
Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow!