TEEN rewarded by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for his volunteer work has died of an MDMA overdose.
Emre Huseyin, 15, from Sheerness, Kent, fell ill after experimenting with MDMA for the first time and died in his home on February 1.
The teen told his friends he felt sick after ingesting the MDMA powder through a Fanta, and returned to his home at around 4:40pm, where he vomited in his bedroom. His sister Ceren Huseyin called an ambulance when Emre appeared to be in a “strange state” with “laboured breathing”.
Emre stopped breathing as paramedics rushed to his home and sister Ceren began CPR. But Emre was pronounced dead shortly after 6pm.
Coroner Sonia Hayes said he died of ‘fatal MDMA consumption and toxicity’ at an inquest Friday, October 23 at County Hall in Maidstone, Kent.
A post-mortem found he had taken ‘well in excess’ of the potentially fatal level of the Class A drug.
Emre, who would have turned 16 on February 6, was a Year 11 pupil at the Oasis Academy where he helped run a dementia cafe.
Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Teen rewarded by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle died of overdose”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.
Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens.
Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered!
Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow!