Leeds mum ‘feared she would die’ after eating McDonald’s

0
Leeds mum ‘feared she would die’ after eating McDonald's

A Leeds mum said she ‘feared she would’ die after eating chicken nuggets from McDonald’s.

Lily Denton, 23, has vowed she will never eat at McDonald’s again because a chicken nugget made her feel so ill she thought she was going to die.

-- Advertisement --

Lily told Leeds Live the shortly after eating the nuggets she experienced severe stomach cramps; looking more closely, she discovered a brown and red blob inside one of the nuggets. Her daughter Autumn, 3, also had a pain in her stomach.

As her condition worsened, a friend ‘carried’ her to hospital where she claims she was given antibiotics and morphine for the pain.

A letter from her council’s Food and Health department issued after her discharge confirmed that she had Campylobacter, a bacteria responsible for food poisoning, in her stool.


Upon examining the photos Lily took of her nuggets, McDonald’s said the red and brown areas were most likely a blood vessel.

“Food safety and quality are of the utmost importance to us,” a spokesperson said.


________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for taking the time to read this news article “Leeds mum ‘feared she would die’ after eating McDonald’s”. For more UK daily news, Spanish daily news and Global news stories, visit the Euro Weekly News home page.

Euro Weekly News is delighted to continue be able to bring you a range of News from around Spain in English and Global News live as it happens.

Euro Weekly News doesn’t cost you anything but your internet connection. Whether it’s bringing you the local Spanish news or the International news today, we’ve got you covered!

Euro Weekly News, the leading free local and national newspaper in Spain, the people’s paper, we lead others follow!

 




LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here