Minor injuries and smoke inhalation in Roquetas fire

0

ONE person suffered minor injuries and two people needed hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ground floor apartment in Roquetas de Mar first thing on Sunday morning.

The emergency services cordoned off the building in Calle Juan Ramon Jimenez.

-- Advertisement --

Occupants have been put up by family and friends until the authorities evaluate possible structural damage to the building.

 


 

 






LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here