Minor injuries and smoke inhalation in Roquetas fire

0

ONE person suffered minor injuries and two people needed hospital treatment for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ground floor apartment in Roquetas de Mar first thing on Sunday morning.

The emergency services cordoned off the building in Calle Juan Ramon Jimenez.

Occupants have been put up by family and friends until the authorities evaluate possible structural damage to the building.

-- ADVERTISEMENT --

 

 

 


Cathy Elelman is the local writer for the Costa de Almeria edition of the Euro Weekly News.

Based in Mojacar for the last 21 years, Cathy is very much part of the local community and is always well and truly up on all the latest news and events going on in this region of Spain.

Her top goals are to do the best job she can informing the local English-speaking community, visitors to the area and the wider world about about the news in Almeria, to learn something new every day, and to embrace very new challenge this fast-changing world brings her way.

Share your story with us by emailing [email protected], by calling +34 951 38 61 61 or by messaging our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EuroWeeklyNews

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here