Meghan Markle’s beauty favourites cost less than £30. They are so affordable, that you could get them too!
May 19 last year, when she appeared in front of Prince Harry and the whole world at their beautiful wedding day, she looked as if she was wearing no makeup at all, but with a completely flawless and glowing complexion. Of course, this was the work of a very skilled makeup artist, Daniel Martin. Today Daniel shares some of his secrets with the world.
Martin granted an interview with the American Bustle about Meghan’s makeup, and now we can reveal his unusual beauty secrets; He’s a devotee of department store cosmetics! Especially the chain CVS pharmacy found at the Target Supermarket!
Among the favourite cosmetics he lists, we have chosen a few below:
- Lipstick: Suede Matte Lipstick from NYX Professional. Price £8,99.
- Concealer: Maybelline’s Super Stay Full Coverage Long Lasting Under-Eye Concealer. Especially effective with dark circles.
- Foundation: Maybelline’s Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation. Price: £10,15. No oils or clogging pores.
- Mascara. Voluminous Original Mascara, LÓreal. Price £12,95. Adds volume and length.
- Eyeliner; Stay Put Matte Liquid Eyeliner by Milani. Price: £24,85. Heavily pigmented, completely matte waterproof formula.
If it’s good enough for Meghan Markle, it’s good enough for me! I’ll be sure to pick up that eyeliner on my next shopping trip…