Pet rescue in Almoradi blaze, Costa Blanca

0
HOUSE FIRE: Owner and pets safe after the fire. Photo Source: Almoradi Local Police Facebook

FIVE DOGS were rescued from an Almoradi house after the single-storey building went up in flames last Friday morning (February 28). The elderly Spanish owner of the property lived on his own and managed to escape unharmed as the blaze took hold. It was left to fire-fighters from the local Almoradi Park station to save the animals, and to put out the flames. The house is at the junction of Calle Lope de Vega and Calle Juan XXIII in the town, and the quick action of the fire crew prevented the flames from spreading to adjoining properties. The inside of the fire-hit home was severely damaged by the blaze, with the large number of items in the rooms helping the flames to spread quickly across the building. The working theory behind the cause of the blaze is that it started in the chimney.

 

-- Advertisement --




LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here