Costa del Sol News: Benalmadena woman burns face after setting fire to Christmas tree

Emergency services called: Victim transferred to Carlos Haya Hospital CREDIT: Facebook

A 50-YEAR-OLD woman has been taken to hospital after being injured by burns on her face and affected by smoke inhalation by burning the Christmas tree of her home in the town of Benalmadena in the province of Malaga. As reported by the unified emergency service 112 Andalusia, a relative raised the alarm at about 9 p.m. of a fire in a house on the Costa del Sol road, after which they immediately notified firefighters, Local and National Police and health services. Public Emergency Health Company (EPES) personnel transferred the affected person to Carlos Haya Hospital to be treated after being poisoned by smoke inhalation and suffering burns to the face, according to Local Police sources.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here