An 18-month-old baby is admitted to a hospital in Spain for poisoning after ingesting hashish at home.
The semi-conscious baby boy was admitted to a hospital in Granada- Spain last Wednesday in a critical condition. Fortunately, as reported by Onda Cero the boy has evolved in a favourable way since then.
As Euro Weekly News Understands the mother admitted to having hashish in the house.
The hospital Materno de Granada carried out several tests and the 18-months-old boy tested positive for drugs.
The mother has been released on charges in a case that is already in the hands of Justice.
It will be the father who will receive custody of the child once the minor is discharged from the hospital.