Two workers die after inhaling toxic fumes in Zaragoza town

0
The workers were cleaning out the fermentation barrels when they inhaled the fumes. Credit: Pixabay


The incident occurred at around 10am, July 2, at a winery in the town of Pazina, Zaragoza.

Three men were found on the floor of the warehouse whilst cleaning out the fermentation barrels.

-- Advertisement --

Two of the men died at the scene and the third is in a serious condition at a hospital in Zaragoza.

During the process of grape fermentation, high levels of carbon dioxide are produced which in high doses can be fatal.





LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here