GAS BLAST: Couple injured after gas explosion in Spain

0
GAS EXPLOSION: The injured individuals were taken to the hospital in Villamartin (file image). Photo: Shutterstock


ACCORDING to a report from the 112 Andalucia Emergency Services, two people were injured after a gas explosion occurred in a house located in El Bosque, Cadiz.

The incident was reported at 12:30pm, after an individual called the 112-emergency telephone number.

The local firefighters from Cadiz, Local Police, Guardia Civil and the Public Health Emergencies Company (EPES) were called to the scene.

Police sources have stated that one of the injured individuals was bruised and the other suffered with severe burns.

The couple was taken to the hospital in Villamartin.

The explosion was due to a buildup of gas in the home and caused damage to the ceiling of a bathroom, doors, windows and the washing machine.

Local firefighters remain on site to inspect the possible gas leak that caused the explosion.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here