School kids drugged after eating contents of chocolate surprise egg container in Spain

0
Shutterstock
SURPRISE: The children tested positive for hashish

THREE young school children in Spain were taken to hospital after eating the contents of a yellow container, of the type found in chocolate eggs, that they found in the school playground.

The six and seven-year-olds found the container that resembled those from a well-known confectionary brand, during break time at the school in Cadiz, and ate the contents believing it was a ‘treat’.

It was when the pupils started showing signs of malaise and dizziness in class that the school staff rushed them to a health centre.

-- Advertisement --

After taking samples the children tested positive for hashish and were kept under observation for the remainder of the day. All three have now fully recovered.

National Police officers are now investigating.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here