JUST days after a woman was found dead in a hotel room bathtub, another British tourist has died in Magaluf, Mallorca.
The man, believed to have been called Joseph Robinson, in his 20s and from Yorkshire, was staying with a group of friends in a holiday apartment on Calle Martin Ros Garcia, and had been out for a night on the town on Wednesday (May 11).
The next morning, the rest of the group went out and left him supposedly asleep, but upon their return at lunchtime they were alarmed to see he hadn’t yet roused. Upon entering his bedroom them found him in bed and were unable to wake him, so called emergency services.
However paramedics, who spent 40 minutes trying to revive him, were sadly unable to do so.
Although Guardia Civil investigators initially believed he may have choked on his own vomit, his friends suggested he may have taken drugs during their night out, and a post-mortem examination will be needed to determine the exact cause of death