Apartment block in Magaluf evacuated due to fire

0
© Rafael Ortega Díaz, Wikipedia
Magaluf

A fire in the electricity junction box caused an apartment block in Magaluf to be evacuated late in the night of Sunday November 1.

According to a report released the following morning, emergency services were called after smoke was seen coming from the block on Camí de Sa Porrasa carriageway, near Magaluf go-karting centre, in the town of Calvià, Mallorca.

Dozens of residents fled their homes for safety, but fire fighters revealed that everyone was able to return home within an hour and nobody was hurt.

The basement where the junction box is located was affected.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here