Random call for help

0
Tali Le Bamba on flickr

A CHILD asked for help after swallowing a coin by phoning a random number.

The six-year-old from Barcelona, who was at home with his grandfather when the incident happened, dialled a random number after swallowing a coin by accident.

The recipient of the call was a woman from L’Hospitalet who immediately phoned the Guardia Urbana police authorities.

-- ADVERTISEMENT --

The officers called the boy’s number which had been registered on her phone.

The minor alerted them that he had trouble breathing and gave the officers his address.

The emergency services took the boy to the Sant Joan de Deu hospital in Esplugues, where the child is out of danger and receiving treatment. 


LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here