IF you or someone you love suffers from addictions, eating disorder, depression or anxiety – the most important decision you can make – is decide to do something about it. Crucially, the next step is to get honest and expert advice on what to do and where to go for help.
Camino Recovery Centre offers a free and confidential help line. It is available 24/7 with experienced and supportive counsellors who have helped many people by answering questions, providing consultations and giving advice and support.
A free call to Camino Recovery Centre gives you: • Instant access to highly experienced and qualified counsellors.
• An understanding expert to discuss your addiction and treatment options.
• Help in arranging a professional intervention if calling about a loved one.
• Pre screening for immediate treatment.
• Consultation with a medical doctor and psychiatrist with specialist knowledge.
Why choose Camino Recovery Centre? What sets us apart and makes us so successful with our clients? Because for the last six years Camino has offered treatment programmes that actually work.
• We emphasise individual attention; this means a therapist who personally guides you through your treatment, tailor-made programmes to meet your individual needs and support and encouragement from every member of staff.
• Our clinical team is highly experienced, successfully treating a wide range of addictions and disorders and treating every patient with dignity, respect, compassion and above all, as an individual.
• Our holistic approach to therapy located in our comfortable centre may mean the difference between success and failure.
Have a look online at www.caminorecovery.com. To see our various evidence based treatment approaches, read about our staff and discover the Camino experience through our extensive client testimonials.
Call +34 952 784 228 at Camino Recovery Centre.
Treating Addiction, Changing Lives.