Bus passes for Mojacar citizens


MOJACAR councillor Jessica Simpson has issued a statement  announcing that all those over the age of 65 registered in Mojacar can apply for a ‘free travel’ bus pass for the local service.

To apply for one you must go up to the town hall with: Photocopy of NIE

Photograph (small passport size)

-- Advertisement --

Volante de empadronamiento (Padron register certificate, you can apply for this at the town hall if you do not have one).


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here