In a new revolutionary e-cookbook, designed for people who care about what they eat, creator Mrs. Karla Darocas actually encourages people to start their day with a big slice of cake.
These are not your ordinary cake recipes full of white “death” refined flours and sugars, but healthy alternative Costa Cakes made with whole natural ingredients.
Costa Cakes and Loaves are in fact high in fiber, protein and loaded in vitamins and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar yet rich in texture and flavour. These recipes are easy, fun and fast to make. They are 100% GUILT-FREE and delicious!
“Breakfast is when you should have your proteins and fiber in order to start your immune system working. My recipes help your digestive process by moving slowly, yet easily, through your digestive track allowing all the vitamins and minerals to be absorbed properly,” explains the health journalist of over 30 years.
“Plus, my high fiber cakes and loaves will benefit your blood by lowering your cholesterol.”
These are only a few of the great health benefits of Karla’s creations in her new e-cookbook that can be found on her fanclub website – CostaCooking.com.
Super Cakes & Loaves * Volume One * is priced at only 5 euros. This e-cookbook is aimed to educate people about healthy alternative cooking ingredients and modern cooking methods. It is written is a very straightforward manner and offers hours of fun. It will inspire you to eat better and have healthier choices
According to Maya Middlemiss of Denia, Alicante, a mother of two, “There are brilliant cooking techniques and recipes in the Costa Cooking Cookbook. My children in particular are very attracted by the idea of eating cake for breakfast. I really learned from this book and it made me want to mix it up and experiment too – highly recommended and great value!”
While UK jewelry shop owner, Pat Gibson says, “Karla’s recipes are like a breath of fresh air in the food world. Their originality & deliciousness is amazing when you consider that they are also highly nutritious.”
And Jeanne Collin in the USA says,” I really like the explanations in the beginning of the book. I was surprised by some of the ingredients and the use of beans and chickpeas. I am looking forward to trying all the recipes!”
WHO NEEDS THE RECIPES IN THIS BOOK?
- Anyone who is cares about their nutrition for their family and themselves.
- Diabetics who need to remove refined wheat and sugars from their diets.
- Anyone who needs to increase their fiber in order to reduce their cholesterol, normalise bowel movements, lower risk of hemorrhoids, control blood sugar levels, and maintain a healthy weight.
- People who need more plant-based protein in their bodies to help prevent osteoporosis and kidney disease.
- Anyone who wishes to control their weight by declining their appetite while boosting their metabolism.
- Anyone who needs a boost of B Vitamins for healthy brain and nerve cells and normal functioning skin, nerves and digestive system.
- Anyone who wishes to boost their calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Anyone who wishes to keep their body more alkaline, rather than acidic.
- Anyone who needs more potassium to help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
- Anyone who needs to boost their folate vitamin which helps to protect against heart disease and cancer.
- Anyone who wishes to prevent bloating and water retention.
- Anyone who wishes to add more bicarbonate of soda to their diet to help prevent intestinal fungus
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Karla Darocas is a Canadian-born and educated journalist, artist, entrepreneur and educator.
When she was 17 years of age, Karla started as a reporter at her regional newspaper. Her assignments were often to interview different types of health professionals from all sorts of disciplines in the health and healing world.
It was from these experiences that lead Karla to a passion for research in all the health fields. Over the past 30 years of interviews, reporting and discussions she has found that her accumulated knowledge has all lead to one universal truth… “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!”
“Many of my friends ask me questions about my recipes especially my cakes and loaves because they are healthy and different,” explains Karla.
“I wanted to develop and document my recipes so that I could create cookbooks that were guidebooks to healthy, alternative cooking with modern tools, which would help to change people’s lives”
Today, she is still involved in health related reporting and has been married to a Spanish national since 2001. Karla lives and works on the sunny Mediterranean shores of the Costa Blanca in Spain.
For More Information and Photos