Squatter settlement at fault for fire

0


THE fire that recently broke out in ‘los Baños del Carmen’ was caused by an illegal power supply at the area’s squatter settlement. The residents of the seaside resort in Malaga were alarmed when they heard an explosion at 4 am, followed by a blaze that took over 3 hours to extinguish.
The fire was caused by a faulty electrical installation that had been installed by members of the 50 person squatter community.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here