New certificates for EU residents in Spain


ALMERIA National Police are now issuing the new model of certificates for EU citizens permanently residing in Spain.

An appointment is needed to obtain the ‘certificado de registro para ciudadanos de la UE’ at the foreigners offices in Almeria and El Ejido.

The new certificate is of a size similar to the new driving licenses or health cards, which will fit in a wallet, and responds to demands from EU residents in Spain to do away with the A4 size certificate issued previously which could easily be damaged and was not easy to carry around as identification.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here