THE famous Let’s Inform You (Free Lunch) Seminar is back in February, this time at The Manor House, Paredon, Pinoso 03650 on Tuesday February, 17 2015 - noon start.
Over recent months experts from four local companies have answered well over 900 questions from the people who have attended seminars on the Costa Blanca. Feedback has been very positive from this fantastic and really great opportunity.
How wonderful it is to be able to ask the experts in various fields about how things work in Spain.
Once again the highly respected UK and Spanish companies based on the Costa Blanca are inviting all British and European nationals, spending time or living in Spain, to a relaxed seminar to answer all the questions they have regarding life in Spain.
Some of the topics that will be covered will be as follows:-
1. How can I make my savings grow?
2. How will the big changes to pensions from April 2015 affect you?
3. What are the changes to thresholds, limits and ages for both occupational and personal pensions?
4. Inheritance law and taxes in Spain, what is best for me and my family?
5. Do I need to update my Spanish or UK Will?
6. If you are transferring money regularly to Spain, where can you get the best currency exchange rates?
7. Do the banks offer competitive exchange rates?
8. Why should we have a Funeral Plan and what benefits does it provide?
9. How the Spanish funeral system affects people from the UK.
Experts from four companies will be providing professional advice on Tax, Pensions, Investments, Currency Exchange, Spanish Law, Wills and Funeral Plans.
Everybody who wishes to attend the event can send their questions in advance and the answer will be provided at the seminar or you can put your question on the day.
The event will begin at noon and lunch will be served at 1.30pm
To register your question and to attend this unique event you can either email nick.venn@ aesinternational.com with your name, address and telephone number or call 966 196 563 or 689 151 631 with your contact information.
Spaces are very limited so you need to register right now.
See you there!