RE10 FINANCE is a leading UK-based debt solution provider, offering a range of debt solutions to suit every need and level of debt.
RE10’s main insolvency practitioner is Andrew Bowers, who is also an authorised member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association or IPA.
Andrew is primarily UK based but understands that many expats with debt problems are considering returning to the UK, as they are no longer able to afford their lifestyle in Spain.
Andrew can help those worried about:
• Being unable to sell a property at a price that will repay the existing mortgage
• Banks selling repossessed properties at a fraction of the original prices and the forecast that prices are to drop a lot further
• Having to deal with a shortfall that will crystallise when the property is eventually sold
• The fact that the bank may pursue them for recovery of the shortfall plus legal costs, etc, possibly against other assets they may own.
Andrew and the team at RE10 Finance are able to offer free, impartial advice on a range of debt solutions, including:
• A DMP – or debt management plan – which is an informal arrangement with creditors to repay debts in full from disposable income over a period of time. It is not legally binding
• An IVA is a formal legal agreement with creditors to pay either a lump sum and/or a monthly amount from disposable income over a fiveyear period. An IVA provides legal protection from creditors
• Bankruptcy, often considered as a last resort, however, it may be an appropriate solution for some people in these situations.
Initial advice about which debt solution might be appropriate for you, or advice on a defaulted mortgage, is completely free. If an IVA is appropriate RE10 Finance will assist with all the necessary arrangements. The fee is agreed with creditors and paid out of the monthly contributions paid into the arrangement.
Call RE10 Finance today for advice on options available for dealing with expat debt: Spain (34) 951 244 138 UK (44) 113 237 9510